Ordering tickets from abroad
You can order tickets from abroad at www.ticketmaster.nl or by telephone at our Call Center, tel: 0031 88 123 24 25 (only available when you live abroad).
When you place an order at our website, you can pay your order with a valid credit card. Due to fraud prevention, credit cards that are not registered in Europe are often not accepted. You can buy your tickets online with your Mastercard or VISA credit card when this is registered at one of the European or American Mastercard or VISA secured countries. American Express credit cards are only accepted when they are registered in the Netherlands.
In case you order tickets from abroad at our Call Center, you can make a payment with a Mastercard or VISA credit card. You will receive an e-mail to make your payment. When you order tickets at our Call Center, we will bring a fee of €10,- in charge for transaction- and delivery charges.
During your visit at the Netherlands you are also able to purchase tickets at the venue on the evening of the event, in case the event is not sold out.
Terms and conditions ticketing
On the bands request the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through Artist's approved face-value resale partner where available. For Spain and Germany please visit Twickets Link. Tickets purchased or sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets such as Viagogo and Stubhub, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticket-holder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.